What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We obtained your Basic Personal Data when your Aceintelng account was created, using the Aceintelng registration form, your basic personal & company data would have been entered, which is used to support your experience throughout the website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our Terms of Service. Other uses of your basic personal data on our website are:
- To identify you, and to supply your authenticated identity to Aceintelng or third party applications and services used on the website;
- To communicate with you about Aceintelng and its service offerings;
- To perform security/audit logging
- To perform problem determination, system administration, usage tracking, and support activities; and
- To set secure cookies which maintain your authenticated user session.
Applications and services may use your Basic Personal Data in these ways:
- To uniquely identify you;
- To communicate with you about your Account status;
- To authorize your level of access;
- To reflect your Basic Personal Data to you (for example, an on-screen greeting);
- To perform security/audit logging, including in conjunction with your IP Address;
- To perform problem determination, system administration, subscription management, usage tracking, and support activities; and
- To set secure cookies which maintain your authenticated user session(s) with applications or services.
Where appropriate, Aceintelng may use selected partners to process your Basic Personal Data for problem determination, system administration, usage tracking, and support activities. These partners may reside in any country where they conduct business.
Applications or services which use your Basic Personal Data for different purposes than those above will provide you with notification, or when appropriate, an opportunity to consent to such use.
If you do not wish your Basic Personal Data to be used for the above purposes, you have the option of not using Aceintelng, or asking us to delete your Account.
If you upload images or video to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website may be able to download and extract any location data from images on the website. We also reserve the right to use any video or image uploaded on this website for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Property postings & articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
Aceintelng will keep your Basic Personal Data while you have an active Aceintelng account. If you choose to delete your Aceintelng account, we will delete your data. However, data already present in security or audit logs, support records, or business transaction records, may be retained for those purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We protect your data in a cloud system and also computers installed with malware functionality.